Registration fee include the following for the registered users:
- Printed Name Card
- Conference folder or bag
- Participation in the technical program
- Printed participation and presentation certificate
- E-Proceeding in Pen Drive/CD/DVD
- Coffee breaks on conference days
- Lunch on conference days
- Free visit post conference(any one place at Dharamshala/Mcleodganj,Dalhousie/Khajiar,Amritsar)
- Complimentary accomodation with dinner in hostel(Subjected to availability)
Once your paper is accepted, the registration process starts. You will be issued a unique Paper-Id. Use that Paper-Id for any further communication related to conference.
You have to complete the following steps:
- Pay registration fee. Upload scanned copy of DD(if payment made through DD) or transaction slip(for online payment).
- Fill registration form and copyright form. Upload scanned copy of both.
- Complete the registration process by going to Authors-->Register section of website